Thursday, June 25, 2009

TRU BALLER INTERVIEW | KING HANDLE CRITICS?


What's the deal with you and King Handles at this point, after his interview?



Man, real talk. I read that lil interview and the kid sounds nuts. He sounds like a Professor or some shit trying to use all those big words sh!t jokes. I mean the sh!t was funny until the last few words when he tried to call me OUT.. lil man you cant call me out because I CALL YOU OUT...So lets play chess your move lil dude....You have no right to call me out dude until you get invited to Hot Sauce Killer Crossover tour games and kill him on his own tour then go to T-Dot Canada HIU kill it and win Championship not Vancity then drop your own DVD Vol. 1 and then get invited to YPA Players Ball and kill that game and kill sauce again and then drop your second DVD Vol. 2 and then go back to T-Dot HIU, win that again and not lose to some Arabs for 3 years in row man. Until you do anything that close come holla at your boy...but real talk man I had nothing against you dog you was a cool cat from what I saw but knew you was fake lol and talk behind my back or some sh!t but the truth came out so its all good. I will talk to my agent and check my plans and game events and if I’m free. We might find some where to play but first F#@K YOU PAY ME.......I don’t play for free anymore and I don’t have shIt to prove to you only because you have not showed me sh!t yet dude. You’re still leaving off NOTIC 2 success not cool man. I mean your YPA DVD section was boring and wack, your internet clips are so-so when you do drop one lol, you did nothing at YPA Players Ball no moves no jumpers no nothing 1 lay-up lol, then I heard against Bone you was dribbling all fast and sh!t and he was laughing at you and then he Head Popped you and went between your legs 2 times not 1 but 2 times lmao.. and you going around telling everyone he is scared of you man you just your OWN big HYPE man lol... you trying to create a buzz for yourself and YPA sh!t not working lil man.. You just going to get yourself hurt and the ones you love hurt because you f#@king with a dude you do not know only heard about so you don’t know what I’m capable of dude... my advise to you is stay in your f#@king lane...do not cross my path just do what you do and I will do what I do... and tell your boy YASH things for ordering Tru to da Game Vol 2... when he gets his DVD make sure you go get the full Notic rew and go watch it k.... It will be the best DVD you ever seen and yes its TRU BALLER one man, not 9 or 13 dudes, just TRU BALLER holding down his own DVD... o yeah one more thing it’s “DIME ALL DAY and no Tru Baller don’t play� and dog, I did not mean those things about your girl lol I bet she is a sweet young lady but like I said before when you go to war against someone always know what that person is capable of saying and doing to hurt you dude or get back at you man. Real talk Tru out...

source :http://www.theplaygroundz.net/content/view/10/22/

No comments:

Post a Comment